Network N, the parent company of The Loadout, is hiring again! It’s on the hunt for an ambitious Editor-in-Chief and a SEO Manager to help guide the company’s portfolio of websites, including The Loadout, PCGamesN, Pocket Tactics, Strategy Gamer, and Wargamer, into a new age.
First up is the Editor-In-Chief vacancy. Network N is looking for someone who’s got five years experience in senior editorial positions to oversee and manage the websites. The individual will work with a talented team of editors to help improve and grow the sites, as well as take the helm for a number of future launches that the company has planned. For more information, check out the full job advert here.
Network N is also looking for an expert in SEO best practices to come on board as a SEO Manager. The individual needs to have experience in a similar role, as well as in-depth knowledge about SEO practices to help coordinate editorial output with current trends. You can read the full advert here, but please note, you’ll need to demonstrate expertise of both content and code to be successful.
Both positions are based in our lovely offices in Bath and are not available remotely.
- Location: Bath, UK
- Developing and executing content strategies for Network N’s owned websites, including PCGamesN and The Loadout
- Growing audiences and improving editorial quality across all brands
- Managing the editors and editorial teams for each website
- Delivery of branded content campaigns
- Budget management
Required skills and experience
- 5+ years experience in senior editorial roles
- A demonstrable track-record for improving and growing online brands
- Experience managing editorial teams and budgets
- Knowledge of online publishing best practises and SEO
- A passion for videogames
- Location: Bath, UK
- Developing and implementing an SEO strategy for Network N’s portfolio of owned websites
- Working with our development team to improve the technical SEO of our publishing platform
- Working with our editorial teams to develop and refine our content strategies and on-page SEO
- Monitoring progress and results, and providing reports, feedback, and recommendations based on these
- Keeping up to date with industry changes and trends
- Identifying opportunities and helping to accelerate audience growth
- Using and improving our SEO tools and software
required skills and experience:
- Previous experience as an SEO Manager or SEO Executive
- In-depth knowledge of both technical and on-page SEO
- Experience of SEO and reporting tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, SEMRush/SE Ranking (or equivalent), etc.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to analyse and utilise data
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Experience in digital publishing and the desire to learn about emerging trends and new developments
- A knowledge of and interest in videogames
Applications are open until January 18, so make sure you send your CV to [email protected] before the deadline if you’re interested.