Dying Light 2: Stay Human is here after years of delays and a lot of waiting from the series’ community. The sequel has been vastly expanded from the first game with a focus on player choices, multiple endings, a larger open world with more to do and tons of collectibles and unique pieces of gear to find.
With the game being so big it can be hard to keep track of Inhibitors, collectible remnants from life before the apocalypse, and which skills you should work towards purchasing first. But, we have spent dozens of hours with everything Villedor has to offer and managed to get a good idea of the best items in the game and where some of the secrets are hiding.
This Dying Light 2 walkthrough will have all you need to excel in the game and provide you with some valuable tips the game doesn’t always tell you.
Dying Light 2 Walkthrough
Below you can find all of our extensive guides for Dying Light 2 so you can survive the nights in Villedor:
- Dying Light 2 best weapons
- Dying Light 2 skill trees
- Dying Light 2 best skills
- Dying Light 2 best crafting items
- Dying Light 2 best blueprints
- Dying Light 2 best gear
- Dying Light 2 Factions
- Dying Light 2 Nightrunner Tools
- Dying Light 2 how to unlock the Paraglider
- Dying Light 2 Military Tech
- Dying Light 2 Inhibitor locations
- Dying Light 2 Dog Tag locations
- Dying Light 2 endings
- Dying Light 2 choices
- Dying Light 2 crossplay
- How to invite friends in Dying Light 2
That covers everything we have for Dying Light 2. The game is a gigantic RPG, and if you want to do everything you will need to playthrough the game multiple times to get all the unique endings and experience different quests.
Make sure to check out our Dying Light 2 review if you’re on the fence, too.