If you like number crunching and you love looking at site stats, then we’ve got the job for you. Network N, the parent company of The Loadout, is looking for an Audience Developer Manager to help grow the audience of the company’s editorial brands.
We’re looking for someone who has three years experience in growth-focused editorial roles, a demonstrable track-record of growing the content reach of brands, the ability to work collaboratively with other teams and team members, a capacity for teaching others, a desire to continually learn and adapt, and exceptional SEO knowledge. You’ll also need to be a pretty good writer who loves videogames too.
Sound good? We thought so. The role is based in Bath, UK, but like our Group Editor vacancy, we’re open to discussing remote UK work if you fit the brief.
Of course, with every job, there’s a whole load of responsibilities, and in this case these stretch from research to training. The full list of responsibilities can be found below:
- Researching organic growth opportunities and working with our editorial teams to maximise these
- Content creation and optimization
- Monitoring site output and adherence to brand publishing strategies
- Identifying potential new/growth platforms for content distribution, including social media
- Working with our Group Editor to refine the content mix and strategies for our owned brands
- Working with our Head of Publishing Development to increase content visibility and optimization
- Working with our Ecommerce Editor to maximise the potential reach of all of our ecommerce content
- Training and developing all members of the editorial teams in SEO and content discovery best practices
- Data analysis and reporting
- Other as requested by the Publishing Director
If you’re interested in applying, please send your CV and a short covering letter to [email protected] before August 28.
As well as the chance to work with our wonderful sites, Network N also offers:
- 28 days holiday
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Competitive salary (C. £35k depending on experience)
- Profit share scheme for all
- EMI scheme (after one year of service)
- Perkbox subscription
- Staff social events, including Christmas and summer parties